WORKSHOPS, MASTERCLASSES, LESSONS
Katherine Faricy is available for lessons, masterclasses and coaching sessions for both soloists and accompanists. She also is in frequent demand as an adjudicator and clinician, giving workshops and lecture/demonstrations to many teachers’ groups in Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, California, Missouri, New Jersey as well as state MTA conventions in Nevada, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, and at MTNA national conventions. Her lively and informative workshop sessions include a number of topics, including:
• Artistic Pedaling Technique
• The Pedagogy of Pedaling for Beginners
• Pedaling Baroque and Classic Music
• Styles and Topics in Classic Music
• Romantic Performance Practices
• The Stylistic Uses of Rubato in Baroque, Classic and Romantic Music
• Aesthetics and Style in Music of Haydn and Mozart
• Impressionist Art and the Music of Debussy
• Baroque Performance Practices
• Principles and Pedagogy of Piano Technique
• Practice Strategies- Prescriptions for Success
• Prevention, Identification and Rehabilitation of Pianists'
For information, please contact Katherine Faricy here...